Engagement Strategist (Media/Comms)
Engagement Strategist (Media/Comms Planning)
TDA is partnering with a NYC based media and entertainment company building identity-based brands. We're looking for an Engagement Strategist to support the New York Sales team. This role sits within the Revenue team and reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
The Engagement Strategist is a strategic partner to the Sales Directors and responsible for translating the Integrated Marketing team’s concepts into presentations and media plans. The primary goal is bringing to life impactful marketing programs with captivating presentations and corresponding media plans that reflect the marketer’s main goals.
The presentations should tell a compelling story about the company’s capabilities and how those align with the client’s goals & KPIs while utilizing research, insights and data to support this. This role will also build competitive and persuasive media plans that support each program. This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently as part of a fast-paced sales team. In a startup environment we like to roll up our sleeves and get things done and are looking for a new team member who has the same attitude.
- Support Sales Directors in creating best in class PowerPoint Presentations for campaigns as part of the Pre-Sales process. Use data, insights, research, stats to craft persuasive stories that support the programs that the Integrated Marketing Director and Manager design.
- Source Facebook Insights, ComScore, Shareablee and other platform data to help craft competitive stories about our brand, fans, and relevant audiences and how those intersect with the client’s goals.
- Track and keep up to date with how consumers are using media today and incorporate that into recommendations and targeting strategies.
- Create efficient media plans that reflect client goals.
- Design efficiencies to maximize output of presentations and media plans.
- Maintain dialogue between Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all parties are aligned.
- Regularly gather feedback on the client proposals that were built to understand necessary changes to improve future campaigns.
- Work cross functional to ensure the pre-sale program plans are communicated clearly and transitioned effectively to the post-sale team.
- Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape. Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong acumen for pitch presentation flow and how best to introduce concepts to clients with overarching ability to translate data, information, and research into powerful points to craft a compelling story.
- Demonstrated ability to create media plans – including but not limited to how to build guarantees around different metrics like CPM, CPV, etc.
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas & calculations.
- Experience sourcing information from Facebook Insights, ComScore or similar platforms.
- Previous experience supporting a team of Sales, advertising, media agency, or marketing professionals.
- Strong ability to see the big picture and excellent analytical skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and superior project management skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications abilities.
- Pride in your work as well as ability to take notes and respond to changes with aplomb. This is a low ego high impact environment. We’re all about doing the best work.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to dive right in! We value the voices and talents of our team members and are looking for someone who’s ready to share their skills and gain new ones.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years+ relevant experience