A strong way finder in financial services, with offerings to leaders in innovation on a global scale are currently keen to expand their design team. With strong influence and market share of the global economy, the strategy for their future involves expansion in areas of innovation to increase the measure of success in an ever-changing landscape.
The team are keen to speak with product designers with an exuberance for user experience and interface design within the mid to senior range. With dedication in contributing individually as well as part of a team in bringing concepts to life through to delivery, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and influence user experience through problem solving and end-to-end propositions. You will also work in collaboration with product and research teams to gather business needs and to gather requirements and pain points from users. If you follow and are passionate about sharing best practices and deliver consistently on-brand and are as eager to be inquisitive as you are to play a part in providing world-class design solutions, this role will ensure delight to be a part of!
- Understanding and contribution across the whole product life cycle from discovery to delivery and all things in between.
- strong visual eye and an overall gravitas of experience, process, methodology and technology associated with disruption, particularly in financial services.
- Key understanding of design methodology, best practice and implementation.
- Solid knowledge of design, repository, story and backlog management tools and resources (Sketch, InVision, Material design, abstract, XD etc.)
- Contribution across the whole product life cycle from discovery to delivery and all things in between.
- Create high quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes (low fidelity to high fidelity and everything in between) followed by production ready final assets.
- Support core brand look and feel within assets, UI designs and patterns.
- Creating rapid prototypes using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Visio, Figma etc.
- Ability to provide design direction on multiple projects in various stages of the product lifecycle.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and collaboration tools such as WebEx to create engaging presentations made to product personnel and key stakeholders.
- Good time-management and follow up skills.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with a strong background in product design, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Strong creative, design and communication skills with strong story telling ability.
- A portfolio that includes examples of leading interaction and visual designs with significant business outcomes process annotation and visual output.
- Experience with both consumer and business facing applications.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
To be considered for the position please click to apply. Should you have any questions or to apply directly, please email me at [email protected]