Product Management Specialist
I am currently assisting a leading and major player in banking rapidly scale up a first in class Product practice. For decades, they have serviced a global network of some of the most pioneering, innovative and forward-thinking enterprises imaginable. Harvesting efforts in innovation whilst leveraging their prestige in capital and financial markets, they are entering a new chapter in their direction which they are keen to entice the best the product management talent available to match and develop both quantity and quality of offerings to their growing and diverse client base. They are keen to bring on Product managers with expertise in the FX area.
This role will involve you working closely with and reporting directly into the head of product specific to FX. You will be instrumental in instigation and drawing up of product strategy and roadmaps to bring new FX products to market across the entire cycle to both accelerate and upturn value
- Definition of core FX business strategy to roadmap and allow execution of delivery to relevant products.
- Stakeholder engagement to gather requirements to map out feature improvements for both quality of offering and to improve process.
- Partnership with stakeholders to asses prioritisation of delivery of focal strategy, enhancements and product direction.
- Set cohesive strategy with roadmaps for products through collaboration with affiliates and executive stakeholders that offer greater understanding of products and align with strategic business initiatives.
- Institute and instill sound product frameworks with FX product areas.
- Advise on enhancements and work with engineering and development teams to deliver products that increase sales and engagement to meet client needs.
- Supplement sales divisions and relationship managers in cross functional fashion to champion best practice in establishing and meeting FX business needs.
- Foster the adoption of changes within the institution to upscale quality of interaction that increase business stature.
QUALIFICATIONS & Needs
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field with and MBA being advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in product Management.
- Experience with product directs and roadmaps in Banking or Financial Services, specifically with core product payment expertise with understanding and experience in areas of Cross Border payments, transaction processing, FX and work with startup businesses.
- Sound knowledge that is demonstrative in industry, marketing, technology and product trends surrounding FX.
- A Passion for offering delight to client experience.
- An intense desire, thirst and overall ability to both identify and meet the expectations of customers
- Capabilities in negotiation in an effective manner with the view to imparting positive influence, efficient and fruitiful business relationships with sales and other cross-functional facets.
- Creative yet critical, analytical and strategic thinking, sound business acumen with ability to have a broad perceptionary scope.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism in endeavoring to effect organisational change.
- Unprecedented communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively present and convey ideas both verbally and written.
To be considered for the role, please click to apply. For more information or to apply directly, please email me at [email protected]