One of the most innovative and respected financial services companies in the world, are now ramping up their research and design practice in order to meet their customers ever evolving digital needs, and thus require a talented UX Researcher to join their impressive Research & Insights team on a long term contract basis.
You will be working very closely with their mobile team responsible for uncovering and translating user needs that drive customer-centred design solutions across their mobile app used by millions of their customers around the world (available on iOS and Android in 20 markets around the world and used by millions of customers each month).
Do you have the following?...
- Significant UX Research / Digital Interaction experience with consumer facing digital products, websites and mobile experiences
- Proven experience in identifying research needs, matching those needs to research methods, and aligning approach with overall business strategy
- Experience conducting research using of a range of qualitative methods and related tools, from usability testing and contextual inquiry; to remote testing (with UserZoom or Qualtrics); to focus groups, card sorting, participatory design, ethnography, etc.
- Track record of delivering Usability testing: moderating (1 on 1), screener creation, test plan creation, debriefing, facilitation, and presentation of results and recommendations
- Experience facilitating workshops on topics such as design thinking, rapid prototyping, and empathy + journey mapping
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Interaction Design, Computer/Information Science, or similar; or equivalent practical experience
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification