Product Manager - New York City
My Client, a growing Real Estate organization based in New York City, is looking for a Product Manager for their digital lab's team. In this role, you will be building customer-facing products. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
My client follows the Agile development methodology and considers themselves to be in the driver’s seat of rethinking and shaping the future of Real Estate.
What you will need to have:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- A degree in a scientific or technical field - preferably Computer Science
- Experience in a strongly technical role (e.g., data scientist, software engineer) is a plus
- Digital product road map development and management
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Experience in or familiarity with Real Estate would be ideal
My client is conducting interviews and on-boarding fully remotely. For the time being, all work will be conducted remotely as in accordance with the current on-going situation.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!
For more information and an informal chat, please send in your resume for full details.