User Experience Lead - New York
One of the most innovative and respected financial services companies in the world, are now ramping up their design practice in order to meet their customers ever evolving digital needs, and thus require a talented Lead UX Designer to join their impressive team and work on their internal and customer facing platforms. This would be a long term contract (minimum 12 months).
- Use business requirements, customer research and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements for design
- Design conceptual sketches, wireframe information architecture, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction specifications for Consent Management Experiences, One SEO, Navigation, and One XP
- Lead ideation sessions/Design sprints and give presentations to drive design, demonstrating features and flows
- Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies), using that to inform future design
- Enterprise application design experience required!
Tools Experience: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure prototying tools, invisionapp, or other animation experiences
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification!