Design Project Manager - New York
One of the most innovative and respected financial services companies in the world, are now ramping up their design practice in order to meet their customers ever evolving digital needs, and thus require a Design Project Manager to join their impressive team on a contract to hire basis.
The Design Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the company remains “The Most Respected Service Brand” in the world. It is the responsibility of the Design Manager to establish processes around project management, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. You must have strong relationship building skills partnered with experience managing business stakeholders and external clients. Expert in building and managing business partners and collaborating closely with all team members.
- 4+ years of digital project management experience and/or experience with teams (4-10) of designers, researchers, engineering, agency, and vendor partners to deliver projects on time and within budget.?
- Strong design thinking with experience managing multiple projects and complex initiatives involving cross-functional teams within scheduling and technological constraints.
- Demonstrated understanding of prototyping practices, user research methodologies, and A/B test planning/execution.
- Demonstrated self-awareness and empathy for both user needs and business goals.
- Experience working in project management software such as Confluence, JIRA and Airtable
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification