VP/Lead UX Designer - New York City
- Passionate about solving problems and creating engaging experiences?
- A strong conceptual thinker and have the ability to understand user needs, motivations,
and behaviors and how to translate them into product features?
- Comfortable taking complex work flows and transforming them into intuitive experiences that meet the needs of a variety of user types?
Our client, are global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services are embracing huge design led change, and thus require top design talent to make this happen.
Experience & Skills;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a key member of a design team participating in the development life cycle of successfully launched consumer websites and or products
- Excellent skills producing visual design comps, cuts and guides, and full-fledged design style guides
- Communication of project status and stages of design to product team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Experience presenting high-level concepts & strategies to stakeholders
- Experience with user centered practices.
- Detailed knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification