Product Analyst - New York
Product Analyst – Global Financial Services
Are you a self-starting, curious, proactive Product Analyst who would like to be integral to changes across eight international markets?
Would you enjoy delivering experience optimizations, new product launches and key capabilities that power the Global Commercial Shopping experiences?
Do you have a passion for digital products and constantly evolving digital landscape?
If so, then I’d like to talk to you!
A leading financial services company are searching for a Product Analyst to play an integral role on a contract basis, working across eight international markets focused on their Global commercial card shop.
Aside from strong influencing and negotiation skills, we are looking for an individual who will prosper building relationships, communicating with a range of teams including technical and non-technical and adding value to a range of international customers.
- 2+ years of digital product management experience
- Experience working in an agile environment with a tech team to develop digital products
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to work in grey space
- Experience working and communicating with engineering teams
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets, particularly web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of delivery against established goals and road-maps
- Working knowledge of key digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO and Display Media
- Familiarity with UX/UI principles and Responsive Web Design (RWD)
If you have any project management experience this will be a bonus.
Excellent rate on offer
For more information and an informal chat, please send in your resume for full details