Staff Product Designer - San Francisco
Our client are a World leading cryptocurrency platform, serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. They are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
Do you have the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain?
What you'll be doing:
· Partner strategically with Product, Engineering, and UX Research to drive team strategy, product decisions, and roadmap priorities
· Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
· Partner closely with our Design Systems team, to create scalable design frameworks and solutions
· Establish and lead the design function for the Ecosystems product area
· Provide mentorship and design feedback to other design team members
· 7+ years of Product Design experience
· Proven track record of successfully leading design function across a product area
· Ability to own end-to-end design process from initial concept to final implementation
· Mastery of your craft including strong visual & interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
· Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with UX Research, Product, and Engineering to drive and influence product decisions and strategy
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Low ego and open-minded
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specificatio