Reporting to the Copy Director, this position will write copy for mid-size 360 campaigns across all platforms and touchpoints as well as promotional programs and quick-turn ad hoc requests. Key to success is an ability to deliver on strategic marketing intent in captivating new ways + a serious love of the craft.
- Write engaging, on-brand campaign copy for mid-tier campaigns. This includes print, digital and social assets as well as visual merchandising copy, video supers and scripts, etc.
- Support campaign development.
- Create names and write copy for seasonal sets.
- Manage and proofread copy documents.
- Collaborate with legal department on claims.
- Use cross-functional feedback to fuel creativity.
- Proactive personalities work best: Presentations, meetings and collaboration with other departments are a big part of the job so we need someone comfortable in that role.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience in luxury/beauty/fashion.
- Quick study: Able to pick up brand voice and identify nuances across platforms.
- Proactive and adaptable self-starter.
- Experience partnering with art directors and pitching concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple multi-faceted projects.
- Enthusiastic and agile.
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented.