Reporting to the Executive Director, this seasoned copywriter will concept and develop lifestyle campaigns with a special focus on our holiday and travel-focused content.
- Acts as primary writer on lifestyle campaigns. Brings an â€œeditorialâ€ voice to our more whimsical content.
- Collaborates with design to craft clever, creative new ways in. Steers clear of sentimental holiday tropes.
- Delivers on strategic intent, understands product boundaries and benefits.
- Sells-in concepts to Creative Director and cross-functional teams.
- Incorporates copy, design and cross-functional feedback and keeps it all in the brand voice, then adds a little something on top.
- Manages copy documents and proofreads own work.
- Oversees, edits and grooms junior writers. Helps onboard freelancers.
- Communicates with Creative Operations to meet deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A writer's writer. Loves the craft.
- Quick study: Able to pick up brand voice and identify nuances across platforms.
- Strategic, blue-sky thinker.
- Skilled at pitching concepts.
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with frequent pivots.
- Open-minded response to feedback. Uses it to fuel creativity.
Education and Experience
- 5 + years of writing experience in related fields.
- Experience working closely with art directors.
- Experience editing junior writers.