Senior Product Designer
- $190K / Year
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer
, based in the New York
to join our client, one of the most respected service brands in the world.
You will play a crucial role in helping to build superb, branded journeys, that drive outstanding digital experiences that are not only to a high standard but follow strong guidelines for accessibility and inclusion.
Salary: $140-$190k per annum
- Elevate the overall quality of UX/UI design of the digital experiences across multiple outputs including Credit & Collections, Lending, Payments, and related products.
- Leverage and contribute to their enterprise Design System to ensure consistent UX that's based on brand guidelines.
- Mentor and coach associate designers in developing foundational craft knowledge.
- Empathize with users by observing and analyzing research labs.
- Synthesize user needs and business objectives to formulate testable prototypes and validate hypotheses.
- Ideate and prototype in both hi- and lo-fidelities using, pen and paper, and digital tools.
- 5+ years UX / Product Design experience.
- Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, and user flows.
- Strong portfolio showing examples of complex design execution highlighting your end-to-end design process from concept.
- Strong visual design skills for responsive web design.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Our client offers a flexible hybrid work schedule, a world class benefit suite, competitive vacation package and the opportunity to be a part of a community of designers and design leaders with a culture of collaboration and continuous learning.
Do you tick all the boxes? If yes, please get in touch by clicking apply so we can tell you more about this great client and introduce you to them directly.