Senior Product Manager
TDA Creative is working with a Series A platform built to enable researchers, data scientists, physicians, and businesses to solve some of the most complex problems facing the world today.
They have a solid runway and are looking for a Senior Product Manager who are systems thinkers to join the team.
Salary: $140,000 - $175,000 base + equity
New York or Remote, United States
- Drive product strategy, discovery, and execution for the core product experience.
- Regularly engage with users to develop a solid, compelling narrative for your specific areas of product ownership
- Define product roadmap and manage the full end to end delivery and execution of several product experiences
- Partner closely with design, engineering, and data science counterparts whilst leveraging lean and agile principles to drive exploration and iterative development
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally in the data and analytics space
- Track record of translating complex, technical problems into delightful and scalable solutions
- Strong aptitude for balancing strategy and action and are comfortable delving into ground level execution
- Experience operating in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Very data orientated and are familiar with using analytic tools to derive meaningful insights