- £60K / Year
You have been working with CRM for a while and feel like you belong to that small click of people who actually know how it is supposed to be done.
You are a newly graduate within CRM, Marketing automation, Digital marketing or another relevant education, and just can't wait to learn more and kickstart your career.
- Experience with HTML (you don't need to know everything but you need to understand how modules are built etc.)
- You have a technical understanding of what you do and are not totally foreign to QA, workflows, marketing automation etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience of CRM and/or Customer Engagement
- Experience of working in Braze is a (BIG) plus
- Have a relevant education
- Revolutionise the way our clients communicate with their customers.
- Work in accordance with the client way of working.
- Develop and launch campaigns via e-mail and in mobile apps.
- Develop and implement workflows to make sure that the right people receive the correct messages at the right time.
- Improve performance through subject line testing and other qualitative-driven testing methods.
- Set up campaigns based on briefs that define cadence, sequencing, and dynamic content rule/logic.