Full Stack Web Developer .Net - Atlanta
Atlanta, United States
Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world's leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team and to take a solid part in our platform's technology development.
The job will include involvement in the development of cutting-edge software systems and opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider.
Web developer with strong client-side knowledge and full stack experience in .NET environment, working in a complex, cloud-based environment. Required strong analytical, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and fluent English.
- At least 3 years of proven experience developing web applications
- Experience in a .NET environment (C#)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience with e-commerce systems - strong advantage
- Previous experience with B2B integrations - strong advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science - advantage
This a hybrid role from our Atlanta office with a 3 day in office policy.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.