Learn more about us
Communities we serve
Product Managers & Leaders, Project Managers, Client Services
UX & Design
Interaction Design, Visual Design, Product Design, UX Research, Experience Strategy, Content Strategy, Creative Technologist
Strategy & Innovation
Digital Strategy, Brand Planning, Innovation Thought Leaders
Front-end UX Developers, Creative Technologist
A selection of our Clients
Vice President, Product Design
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank in NYC are embracing massive design led change, and thus require top design talent to make this happen. This is a unique opportunity for an experience VP, UX Product Designer (with plenty of mobile application design experience) to work on their most ionnovative client portals and trading platforms which allows their clients to access data and analytics whilst also enabling them to trade online across web and mobile.
If you're an experienced hands-on UX / Product Designer (Lead or VP level) who can lead highly complex projects then we would love to speak to you about this incredible opportunity to truly effect change through design at one of the most respected global investment banks.
Top salary, bonus and benefits on offer too!
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification
Do you love making the highly complex simple and intuitive through innovative and beautiful design?...
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank in NYC are embracing huge design led change, and thus require top design talent to make this happen. This is a unique opportunity for a talented Senior Product Designer (with plenty of mobile application design experience) to work on their most ionnovative client portals and trading platforms which allows their clients access data and analytivcs whilsty also enabling them to trade online across web and mobile.
If you're a Senior Product Designer who enjoys working on innovative and highly complex projects then we would love to speak to you about this incredible opportunity to truly effect change through design at one of the most respected global investment banks.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer too!
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification
Senior Industrial Designer
TDA Creative has recently partnered with a New York-based company launch platform to identify an Industrial Designer to join the team. This company’s mission is to build next-generation consumer brands and empowers passionate entrepreneurs with best-in-class creative, manufacturing, sales and marketing infrastructure to rapidly develop, launch and scale digitally-native consumer product brands.
About the Role
Our award-winning design team is looking to expand the team by adding a talented Senior Industrial Designer. We are a multi-disciplinary team consisting of visual media, web development, packaging design, communication design, and industrial design. You will assist our Industrial Designers with end-to-end design process, bringing our brands to life in creatively interesting ways. Our Industrial Designer will have the ability to impact each and every product we create and help build holistic product experiences that improve our customers daily life across the three brands within the group.
The role is based in NYC and reports into the Lead Industrial Designer and Lead Creative Strategist.
- Champion and manage the end-to-end Industrial Design process from research and concepting to product creation and launch
- Inspire and lead our growing Industrial Design team by providing a strong vision, applying an expert eye to ensure quality at each stage of the design process and modeling the way by managing projects within timeline and budget
- Confidently present and translate design concepts from ideation to delivery
- Act as cross-functional and cross-brand collaborator, with a honed ability to receive, iterate and incorporate feedback into designs
- Consistently deliver impeccable concepts, sketches, 3D models, and renderings
- Drive multiple projects at different stages across the Industrial Design team
- Own the review of detailing, refinement of designs and final development of prototypes and products.
- Lead and participate in team-wide design initiatives across brands and product lines
- Produce manufacturing-ready CAD, with the ability to create and review tech packs from our factories and communicate edits verbally and in 2D/3D.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
- 6-10 years of experience in the industrial design of consumer products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an adept ability to express and translate ideas and to problem solve challenges proactively
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities that come to life through form development and presentations
- Astute understanding of all categories of materials, manufacturing, molding techniques and processes
- Strong understanding of mechanical, manufacturing and production methodologies.
- Proficient in Adobe Product Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Mastery in visualization, modeling and rendering using Rhino, SolidWorks and Keyshot
- Developed creative eye with engineering knowledge and mindset
- Solutions-oriented problem solver who demonstrates curiosity, enthusiasm and
excellence in their work
- Thrives collaborating in a cross-functional team environment
- High bar for quality, rigor and integrity in your own work and col
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Pet-friendly office
- Team outings
Lead UX Consultant
Do you love making the highly complex simple and intuitive through innovative and beautiful UX design?...
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank in London are embracing huge change led by design and thus require talented design consultants to help make this happen. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most reputable design teams in finance - a team of innovators and problem-solvers, delivering digital products to their institutional client base.
They are looking for designers (6-12months contracts) who love to transform large-scale, complex problems into intuitive, simple, and impactful products.
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification
Product Management Specialist
I am currently assisting a leading and major player in banking rapidly scale up a first in class Product practice. For decades, they have serviced a global network of some of the most pioneering, innovative and forward-thinking enterprises imaginable. Harvesting efforts in innovation whilst leveraging their prestige in capital and financial markets, they are entering a new chapter in their direction which they are keen to entice the best the product management talent available to match and develop both quantity and quality of offerings to their growing and diverse client base. They are keen to bring on Product managers with expertise in the FX area.
This role will involve you working closely with and reporting directly into the head of product specific to FX. You will be instrumental in instigation and drawing up of product strategy and roadmaps to bring new FX products to market across the entire cycle to both accelerate and upturn value
- Definition of core FX business strategy to roadmap and allow execution of delivery to relevant products.
- Stakeholder engagement to gather requirements to map out feature improvements for both quality of offering and to improve process.
- Partnership with stakeholders to asses prioritisation of delivery of focal strategy, enhancements and product direction.
- Set cohesive strategy with roadmaps for products through collaboration with affiliates and executive stakeholders that offer greater understanding of products and align with strategic business initiatives.
- Institute and instill sound product frameworks with FX product areas.
- Advise on enhancements and work with engineering and development teams to deliver products that increase sales and engagement to meet client needs.
- Supplement sales divisions and relationship managers in cross functional fashion to champion best practice in establishing and meeting FX business needs.
- Foster the adoption of changes within the institution to upscale quality of interaction that increase business stature.
QUALIFICATIONS & Needs
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field with and MBA being advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in product Management.
- Experience with product directs and roadmaps in Banking or Financial Services, specifically with core product payment expertise with understanding and experience in areas of Cross Border payments, transaction processing, FX and work with startup businesses.
- Sound knowledge that is demonstrative in industry, marketing, technology and product trends surrounding FX.
- A Passion for offering delight to client experience.
- An intense desire, thirst and overall ability to both identify and meet the expectations of customers
- Capabilities in negotiation in an effective manner with the view to imparting positive influence, efficient and fruitiful business relationships with sales and other cross-functional facets.
- Creative yet critical, analytical and strategic thinking, sound business acumen with ability to have a broad perceptionary scope.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism in endeavoring to effect organisational change.
- Unprecedented communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively present and convey ideas both verbally and written.
To be considered for the role, please click to apply. For more information or to apply directly, please email me at [email protected]
A strong way finder in financial services, with offerings to leaders in innovation on a global scale are currently keen to expand their design team. With strong influence and market share of the global economy, the strategy for their future involves expansion in areas of innovation to increase the measure of success in an ever-changing landscape.
The team are keen to speak with product designers with an exuberance for user experience and interface design within the mid to senior range. With dedication in contributing individually as well as part of a team in bringing concepts to life through to delivery, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and influence user experience through problem solving and end-to-end propositions. You will also work in collaboration with product and research teams to gather business needs and to gather requirements and pain points from users. If you follow and are passionate about sharing best practices and deliver consistently on-brand and are as eager to be inquisitive as you are to play a part in providing world-class design solutions, this role will ensure delight to be a part of!
- Understanding and contribution across the whole product life cycle from discovery to delivery and all things in between.
- strong visual eye and an overall gravitas of experience, process, methodology and technology associated with disruption, particularly in financial services.
- Key understanding of design methodology, best practice and implementation.
- Solid knowledge of design, repository, story and backlog management tools and resources (Sketch, InVision, Material design, abstract, XD etc.)
- Contribution across the whole product life cycle from discovery to delivery and all things in between.
- Create high quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes (low fidelity to high fidelity and everything in between) followed by production ready final assets.
- Support core brand look and feel within assets, UI designs and patterns.
- Creating rapid prototypes using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Visio, Figma etc.
- Ability to provide design direction on multiple projects in various stages of the product lifecycle.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and collaboration tools such as WebEx to create engaging presentations made to product personnel and key stakeholders.
- Good time-management and follow up skills.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with a strong background in product design, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Strong creative, design and communication skills with strong story telling ability.
- A portfolio that includes examples of leading interaction and visual designs with significant business outcomes process annotation and visual output.
- Experience with both consumer and business facing applications.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
To be considered for the position please click to apply. Should you have any questions or to apply directly, please email me at [email protected]
Engagement Strategist (Media/Comms)
Engagement Strategist (Media/Comms Planning)
TDA is partnering with a NYC based media and entertainment company building identity-based brands. We're looking for an Engagement Strategist to support the New York Sales team. This role sits within the Revenue team and reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
The Engagement Strategist is a strategic partner to the Sales Directors and responsible for translating the Integrated Marketing team’s concepts into presentations and media plans. The primary goal is bringing to life impactful marketing programs with captivating presentations and corresponding media plans that reflect the marketer’s main goals.
The presentations should tell a compelling story about the company’s capabilities and how those align with the client’s goals & KPIs while utilizing research, insights and data to support this. This role will also build competitive and persuasive media plans that support each program. This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently as part of a fast-paced sales team. In a startup environment we like to roll up our sleeves and get things done and are looking for a new team member who has the same attitude.
- Support Sales Directors in creating best in class PowerPoint Presentations for campaigns as part of the Pre-Sales process. Use data, insights, research, stats to craft persuasive stories that support the programs that the Integrated Marketing Director and Manager design.
- Source Facebook Insights, ComScore, Shareablee and other platform data to help craft competitive stories about our brand, fans, and relevant audiences and how those intersect with the client’s goals.
- Track and keep up to date with how consumers are using media today and incorporate that into recommendations and targeting strategies.
- Create efficient media plans that reflect client goals.
- Design efficiencies to maximize output of presentations and media plans.
- Maintain dialogue between Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all parties are aligned.
- Regularly gather feedback on the client proposals that were built to understand necessary changes to improve future campaigns.
- Work cross functional to ensure the pre-sale program plans are communicated clearly and transitioned effectively to the post-sale team.
- Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape. Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong acumen for pitch presentation flow and how best to introduce concepts to clients with overarching ability to translate data, information, and research into powerful points to craft a compelling story.
- Demonstrated ability to create media plans – including but not limited to how to build guarantees around different metrics like CPM, CPV, etc.
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas & calculations.
- Experience sourcing information from Facebook Insights, ComScore or similar platforms.
- Previous experience supporting a team of Sales, advertising, media agency, or marketing professionals.
- Strong ability to see the big picture and excellent analytical skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and superior project management skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications abilities.
- Pride in your work as well as ability to take notes and respond to changes with aplomb. This is a low ego high impact environment. We’re all about doing the best work.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to dive right in! We value the voices and talents of our team members and are looking for someone who’s ready to share their skills and gain new ones.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years+ relevant experience
What our Clients say about us
What we do
Looking to make a great career move? We are hiring!
We at TDA Group know that a company is only as good as the people that drives it forward every day. This is why we are looking for talented and experienced people, passionate about recruitment, to join our teams in London and New York. At TDA you would be working with some of the world’s leading organisations on big fee hires that pay big fee commissions. For an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact our Talent & People Manager at: [email protected]