https://youtu.be/Vlb5BFPZA5g In a world where design is constantly evolving, staying ahead of the curve is more crucial than ever. The
TDA stands for Talent Driven Agency. We are an award-winning recruitment company with two decades of experience, we deliver top talent globally with a 93% candidate satisfaction score and 96% hiring manager satisfaction score. Our skilled recruiters are dedicated to providing top-quality services and were recognized as 2022 Global Recruiter Award Winners.
We've recruited talent for...
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 jobs.
Front Office Application Support Engineer
Front Office Application Support Engineer - Investment Bank - London - 12 month Contract
We're partnered with a leading investment bank to look for long-term contractors for their Trade Floor in London.
They are looking for both Mid-Senior & Senior Engineers with the following background:
- 3-7 years (Mid-Senior) & 7+ years' (Senior) experience supporting Front Office trading systems.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and asset classes
- Experience in trading systems like ION MarketView, Murex, Markitwire would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to go extra mile to get to the bottom of issues and following them through the root cause
- Maintain high level of support standards within the team
- Take part in cross training exercises
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Help manage team knowledgebase
If you're available to start within 2 weeks, please send me your latest CV to discuss further.
DevSecOps Engineer | City-Based Trading Firm | 6 month rolling
Engineering and delivering a 24 x 7 x 365 availability capability from code-thru-infrastructure, autonomous healing software stack.
You will be a “Shifting Left” evangelist, promoting security-by-design.
Although you’ll be reporting into the CIO, you will be expected to be hands-on, with the ability contribute to the code-base in either Java and/or Python.
This role will suit someone who used to be a hands-on developer who has moved into a DevSecOps role
Your primary role is to deliver quality assured highly available, secured by design, software from development team into the firm’s IT infrastructure, but ultimately responsible for the security and availability of the infrastructure & services.
- Design and implement SIEM integration solutions.
- Support existing CI/CD pipelines and look to improve and innovate in this area.
- Work extensively on managing and extending the existing Airflow Kubernetes and Docker infrastructure.
- Work closely with our Head of Cyber and CIO on planning and execution of security (SOC2/ISO27001)
- Collaborate and communicate closely with the DevOps team.
- Work closely with various teams ensuring their DevSecOps needs are met.
- Create cloud-based infrastructure and programs securely.
- Responsible for penetration testing and threat simulations to identify potential risks.
- 10+ years’ software development experience, ideally in Java or Python
- 10+ years of experience network security management – TCPOP, firewalls, routing
- Private Cloud specialist as apposed to Public.
- Strong background with databases such as Oracle, SQL
- Enterprise Architecture experience – building VMs & Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) to provide High-Availability software environments
- Ability to review code that’s delivered and be able to augment it either by defining changes to the dev teams using reusable implementation patterns or taking the code and updating it
- Experience with SIEM and XDR configuration and management.
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (CompTIA Security+ ECH Council, ISACA, PECB, ISO PMI , GIAC(GCSA) )
1st Line Support
1st Line Support Engineer
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our forward-thinking team based in London. This role is crucial in supporting daily operation efforts.
You will be working alongside our varied Infrastructure team to deliver a timely, professional, and friendly service and provide 1st line support for all calls that are logged either remotely or desk side.
Working to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s), prioritising and managing workload effectively to deal with several open tickets.
Floor-walking, desk based & remotely support the business users, infrastructure & applications.
- Pickup tickets and progress to resolution or escalation and keep customers updated as to the progress of their issues
- User creation & Termination in Active Directory and Azure AD
- Support Windows 10 Operating system, Office 2013/2019/365, Software Updates, Manage & Support desktop & laptop deployments and regular security updates via deployment tools and ensure prior testing is completed
- Setup & Support Exchange 2016/2019 user mailboxes
- Support Refinitiv Eikon terminals, Bloomberg Terminals, ICE/WebIce, Cloud9 Trader Platform
- Install and troubleshooting of JAVA & JAVA-patches & Local PC certificate management
- Troubleshoot Citrix Workspace client issues
- Desk, PC and monitor moves & adjustments
- Manage mobile phone deployment and management (MDM)
- Support other operational teams (Infrastructure, DBAs, Application support)
- Assist in Procurement process and keep Asset records up to date.
Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years 1st Line support at a financial Institution or Commodities Trading house.
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
Exposure to the below technologies beneficial:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 - Maintenance & Configuration Windows OS 10
- Active Directory & Azure AD
- Citrix VDI Technologies
- Service Desk Management tools (JIRA & Confluence)
- Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE, Cloud9 Trader
- The role comes with an occasional requirement for weekend and evening work.
- Industry experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Digital Engagement Lead
About the job
Our client is looking for an experienced senior design engagement specialist to join our digital technology team. This will be a results-oriented professional who is creative and pro-active, with strong communications skills and attention to detail.
We need a champion for sharing knowledge who can help us create a culture of curiosity and continuous improvement. We’re also looking for a digital storyteller who has a passion for translating complex technical ideas into engaging content and who is motivated by collaborating on big and meaningful challenges.
As a senior design engagement specialist, you will:
- Facilitate content creation
- Create content and engagement plans for digital technology projects and initiatives in line with the wider content strategy and practices
- Advise on and create consistent messaging and visuals to communicate the right information at the right time, using the best approaches to engage key audiences.
- Develop content for multiple communications channels such as social media, the digital technology intranet and internal newsletters, as well as speeches and presentations for executive leaders to use at internal townhalls and external events
- Manage the Medium tech blog for the digital technology team, including overseeing the editorial calendar, facilitating content creation and alignment with our comms
- Optimize the use of video, motion, animation, PowerPoint and other visualization methods to enhance engagement campaigns, executive presentations and content design strategy
- Coordinate initiatives and events to support engagement and awareness
- Develop and implement key digital technology events to raise awareness of top innovation priorities, such as AI, both internally and externally
- Design and manage engagement campaigns to support the strategy and aspirations of the digital technology team
- Strategically plan executive conference appearances, award submissions and media engagements to amplify thought leadership and awareness of successful initiatives
- Proactively nurture opportunities to enhance collaboration and knowledge sharing about digital technology
- Understand trends and business priorities so that engagement achieves the highest impact and attention
You will have:
We are looking for someone who has at least two of the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5-10 years experience working in digital marketing, communications, technical writing or content design with an in-house creative team or agency
- User experience, brand management, graphic design or consultancy background
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey subtle, technical or complex information simply, effectively and creatively
- Effective visual design skills, particularly in video, web and PowerPoint
- A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem solving, coupled with your skills in writing, marketing, event coordination and content design
- Excellent organizational and project management skills -- leveraging digital tools, as well as agile practices where possible
- Knowledge of channel management and engagement best practices; tactics and tools to drive awareness and understanding across disparate groups
- Understanding of social media, storytelling, visualization and influencer networks as a vehicle to achieve desired results
- Business acumen, ability to connect storytelling to business value
Nice to have
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of website and digital marketing analytics tools and research strategies
- Experience working in digital, technology and/or energy industries
We recently collaborated with the team at Deeploop to host an illuminating lunch and learn forum. This event brought together
At TDA, our mission has always been to connect top talent with forward-thinking organizations across the globe. We specialize
According to Forbes, did you know that only 3% of resumes will result in an interview? The first step on