Learn more about us
Communities we serve
Product Managers & Leaders, Project Managers, Client Services
UX & Design
Interaction Design, Visual Design, Product Design, UX Research, Experience Strategy, Content Strategy, Creative Technologist
Strategy & Innovation
Digital Strategy, Brand Planning, Innovation Thought Leaders
Front-end UX Developers, Creative Technologist
A selection of our Clients
Principal UX Researcher
Are you a UX Researcher with a passion for gaming? Do you want to combine your work passion with your social interest? If so, look no further!
I am working with a top global leader in interactive and digital entertainment who are seeking a Principle UX Researcher to join their established team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UX Research Team's leadership and become a key player in defining the product and design strategy of this leading brands product and services.
As an ideal candidate, you are a strong performer in Strategic Research (qualitative and quantitative), Design Research, and Evaluative Research.
Your role is to compliment business strategy, inform product and design direction, and help deliver best-in-class creative user experiences.
You let your passion shine by consistently advocating for users’ needs and collaborate with cross-functional partnersto implement the best solutions to user problems. You provide valuable feedback to both peers and managers are a model to junior researchers. You have an excellent understanding of the UX Design process, principles and patterns, and technological capabilities/limitations.
Knowledge of, and passion for gaming, media and software industries is a big plus.
Lead UX Researcher
Are you a UX Researcher with experience in the gaming sector? Do you want to further your career within a global leader in Interactive & Digital Entertainment? If yes, then look no further!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UX Research Team's Leadership and become a key player in defining the product and design strategy of this leading brands products and services and the future of interactive entertainment.
In this role, youe are responsible for leading a broad range of research projects in collaboration with UX Design, Product Management, Engineering and other partners. You are a tireless advocate
of a user-centered and insights-based approach to product design and development, a strong performer in Strategic Research (qualitative and quantitative), Design Research, and Evaluative Research. Your role is to compliment business strategy, inform direction, and help deliver best-in-class creative user experiences. You let your passion shine by consistently advocating for users' needs and collaborate with cross-functional partners to implement the best solutions to user problems. You provide valuable feedback to both peers and managers and are a model to junior researchers. You have an excellent understanding of the UX Design process and principles, and technological capabilities/limitations.
Knowledge of, and passion for gaming, media and software industries is a must.
Freelance Senior Project Manager
TDA is partnering with a telecommunications company that empowers the world through better technology, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
The ideal candidate is a Senior Project Manager with 7-8 years of experience, and experience managing integrated Advertising campaigns and teams. Experience on Techology clients a huge plus!
What you'll do:
- Oversee team of junior Project Managers and ensure that process is being clearly communicated out to internal departments for successful cross-functional workflow
- Manage and build out go-to-market strategies and initiatives alongside Integrated Marketing and Strategy teams
- Participate in larger strategy meetings with core leadership
- Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners/agencies to ensure all launch activity runs smoothly
- Build out long-lead timelines in alignment with company launch cadence, as well build out and manage campaign deliverables with PM team
- Oversee and manage campaign budgets
- Manage communication and coordination with other regions to ensure cohesive campaigns (China, India, EU)
- Develop and implement flexible processes that can be rolled out internally and with our partners, to support on-going production
- Report to Associate Director, Integrated Marketing Strategy
- 5+ years of experience in a high pace, high standards environment
- BA or BS degree
- A keen interest in consumer technology
- A self-starter who is pro-active, detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Chinese language fluency preferred - Mandarin
- Experience working with Airtable, Asana or other Project Management tracking/archival tools
- Travel up 20% yearly
will have experience working in a creative environment with at least four years digital/broadcast or interactive production with a mix of project management, engagement manager or account manager roles. The ideal person will be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while producing campaigns across content platform spaces (content, website dev, commerce, experiential, print and social), exceling at managing complex projects and the client experience.
The Integrated producer initiates, maintains and manages projects and directs and coordinates the day-to-day efforts across an integrated effort. Above all, this person is responsible for the following:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital or Broadcast production.
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions
- Knowledge of web application design and build
- Knowledge of broadcast production and post production.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Experience in Integrated marketing preferred
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Client-facing experience
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
award-winning Fintech company who were originally founded within a well known Tier1 Investment Bank and have now set up independently and with astonishing success!
The team is working on building a modern platform for risk-managed financial products. By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, they are now well positioned to shape the industry!
Are you a UX/UI Product Designer looking to work on highly innovative and engaging user experiences for cutting-edge financial applications?
They offer an excellent salary and benefits in a fun agile working environment in the heart of New York’s Chelsea district!
Please do get in touch for a confidential chat and I will be happy to share a job description too.
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specificatio
Sr Marketing Strategy Manager
Sr. Marketing Strategy Manager
Leading Smart Phone company
New York City
Our goal? To share the best technology with the world, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services.
We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving.
Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business.
TDA Creative is looking for a Sr. Content Manager with planning expertise who has a talent for making complex situations easy to understand. A creative, analytical and strategic individual will create and execute a content strategy to increase awareness, engagement, and conversion. This role requires an editorial and storytelling mindset – the goal is to elevate the company's digital and social awareness, connect with our fans, and increase brand loyalty.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (PR, social, community, marketing, display, e-commerce, and partners)
- Act as editor of all North American content, website - leading editorial planning and managing the content calendar
- Function as the primary liaison on all content discussions between the Global Content Team and local stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing leads and media teams when preparing content for market across both paid and owned
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field
- 7 years of concentrated experience with digital marketing channels, social media, and offline channels
- Extrovert with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Highly detailed and organized; experience leading large-scale global projects and initiatives is a must
- Demonstrated ability to construct insightful, data-informed strategies (briefs, presentations) that guide investment choices as well as creative direction
- Please include a link to your portfolio or online samples of your work that show experiences developing content strategies and executing elements of those strategies.
What’s in it for you:
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, pre-tax FSA and commuter benefits, PTO days, STD & LTD, employer-paid life & disability insurance, gym reimbursement
- Perks: Casual dress, snacks, Friday catered lunches and monthly snack boxes for remote employees
What our Clients say about us
What we do
Looking to make a great career move? We are hiring!
We at TDA Group know that a company is only as good as the people that drives it forward every day. This is why we are looking for talented and experienced people, passionate about recruitment, to join our teams in London and New York. At TDA you would be working with some of the world’s leading organisations on big fee hires that pay big fee commissions. For an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact our Talent & People Manager at: [email protected]